Besides, the quest for "understanding" is what has exhausted you; our need for "understanding" is our disease of faithlessness. "Understanding" is our defense against being and knowing. "Understanding" is an intellectual purgatory prior to immersion in the fires of experience. - Cary Tennis

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome

...to my new visitors, and to those of you who already know my fiction, welcome back. I started blogging fiction in 2005 as an exercise in writing fast, without the "internal censor" that is the devil of creativity. I chose to blog because I thought it might be more motivating to write knowing that somebody might actually see what I wrote. The stories and scenes you'll find below, from 2005 to today, vary widely in quality and in length; most are science fiction, and they allow me to toy with ideas about both the future and my own present. If you enjoy a story, leave me a comment! I need all the motivation I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment