Besides, the quest for "understanding" is what has exhausted you; our need for "understanding" is our disease of faithlessness. "Understanding" is our defense against being and knowing. "Understanding" is an intellectual purgatory prior to immersion in the fires of experience. - Cary Tennis

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The five things

There are five things that need to be done today.

One is that I have to get all of the robots working. I have thirteen robots and three of them are broken. I need all of them to be working because we are having a robot soccer game on Saturday and Josh Michael Henry Tommy and Jake are coming over and there needs to be enough robots for all of us. Ben probably isn't coming but he might come.

Two is that I have to make the invitations for the robot soccer game. They have to have a picture of a robot that I have to draw and they have to have the time the date my address and RSVP on them. I already told everybody about the robot soccer game but I want to have invitations because this isn't like a normal everyday party. This is a big deal and there needs to be invitations. I will give them out when people get here.

Three is that I have to clean my room. There are way too many clothes in here it's like crazy! There are so many clothes that it would be like the robots were climbing over mountains, and they couldn't get the soccer ball. We are just doing soccer this Saturday. On another day we could have war with soldiers and robots.

Four is that I have to be nice to my sister. No hitting yelling pushing or shutting her fingers in the door. I didn't shut her fingers in the door on purpose but she was trying to get in when I was doing explosions and I had already told her no girls were allowed but she wouldn't listen.

Five is that I have to call Josh on the phone because he needs to bring the soccer goals we made because they are at his house. I was supposed to bring them home when I was over there but I rode my bike and I forgot. Also you can't carry them and ride your bike at the same time. Josh is very absent-minded and so he might forget to bring the boxes on Saturday. I am worried, but he will probably bring them. Josh isn't allowed to use the raptor robot because he broke it one time.

Note: Googled "There are five things that need to be done today" and went off this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment